papyrus, papyrus.sequence:- More refactoring concerning SequenceAreas.
- Added new KGraph-mode parameters to support sequence areas.
- The KGraphImporter should now import sequence areas correctly. I hope.
papyrus.sequence:- As it turns out, both phase 5 and phase 6 of the algorithm depend on
the coordinate system used. Thus, both phases have now two
implementations: one for Papyrus and one for the KGraph. At some point
in the future, this should be changed. Phase 5 should produce sane
coordinates, and only the PapyrusExporter in phase 6 should then turn
those coordinates into insane coordinates for Papyrus.
papyrus.sequence:- Moved the KGraph import and export to distinct phases as well.
- For the export, there is now an option to choose between the KGraph
and the Papyrus coordinate systems. The option doesn't do much yet since
there is no KGraph export implementation yet.
papyrus.sequence:- Completely refactored the whole algorithm into a phase structure,
similar to KLay Layered.
- The algorithm now uses a context object that stores important
information to be passed around to the different phases.
- Factoring out the application of coordinates to the source KGraph is
yet to be done.
papyrus.sequence:- Did a first round of refactoring the algorithm. This commit completes
a first sweep over the algorithm's core data structures and, besides
some code changes, adds a bunch of TODOs to be decided upon later.