Merge pull request #72 in KIELER/pragmatics from nre/action-key-modifier to master* commit '78e3adb45bf7e4be35512074fe80057ee268529f':
klighd-krendering, klighd-piccolo: Adapted to modifier state change.
klighd-krendering: changed model to allow three key modifier states: have to be pressed, have to be not pressed or don't care. re-generated genmodel and java files from that.
Merge pull request #70 in KIELER/pragmatics from nre/textsynthesisoption to master* commit '61be2458631c1820e30aa75b00b0b3506fd41403':
klighd-ui: replaced a Double with double.
klighd-ui: only update the text and slider options one second after their last update.
klighd, klighd.ui: Added text synthesis options
klighd: implemented zooming strategy 'ZOOM_TO_FIT_CONTENT' as demanded in KIPRA-1976* integrated the zooming strategy in action execution, ...
* outsourced bounding box computation from 'DiagramZoomController' into a dedicated class and extended implementation
* added dedicated test class 'DiagramZoomControllerBoundsComputerTest' and a corresponding launch config
* added additional constructor in 'DiagramController' simplifying the application of defaults from the viewContext
Merge pull request #68 in KIELER/pragmatics from nre/subsynthesis to master* commit '1c7104de68c900d0bf584184c7ae35718e59d0ca':
klighd: more documentation for the AbstractSubSynthesis.
klighd: Added abstract sub-synthesis class.
klighd.kgx: added '...klighd.kgx' bundle fragment to 'plugins-dev' contributing a customized resource factory for 'kgx' files* enables proper loading and persisting of property settings on KGraphElements by means of the dedicated 'KGXResourceFactoryImpl'
* not intended to be shipped to clients but used for debugging purposes only
Merge pull request #67 in KIELER/pragmatics from nre/synthesizingAction to master* commit '8f42f77cbc074c4803d8297e708b7eeb65a0d46d':
klighd: added example code to the SynthesizingAction
klighd-actions: Added an abstract action class that allows synthesis of additional elements.
klighd.piccolo + .draw2d: more changes related to KIPRA-1925* one more fix in KlighdPath for making sure, KLighD's default line attributes are kept unchanged,
* further changes in order prevent changes in line attributes of draw 2d figures being included in diagrams via the 'GraphicsAdapter' in ...piccolo.draw2d
klighd.piccolo + klighd.ui: extracted installations of browser event handlers in 'PiccoloViewer' into a dedicated method that allows easier customization of the event handler config, as demanded by KIPRA-1955changed visibility of contribution method in 'PiccoloViewerUI' from 'private' to 'protected' for the sake of customization
klighd.ui: added checkbox in 'SaveAsImageDialoag' allowing to activate the use of the diagram zoom level for determining the diagram element visibility, which was hard-coded before; KIPRA-1952 requested more flexibility there
klighd + .piccolo +.ui: Extended configurability of image export and printouts in terms of the zoom level being applied for determining the visibility of diagram elements and diagram figure parts, as demanded by KIPRA-1952
[klighd & friends] added another two methods to 'IViewer' for diagram clipping allowing to explicitly set the visibility of the clip node's ports and labels on the main diagram* added corresponding property 'SHOW_CLIPPED_LABELS' in 'KlighdProperties'
* implemented behavior in 'DiagramController', 'KlighdMainCamera', 'KNodeNode', 'KEdgeNode', and friends
* updated test diagram 'circuit.kgx' in 'klighd.test' (added one more port, edge, and label)
* added corresponding tests 'DiagramClipPortLabelVisibilityTest' and 'DiagramClipGlobalPortLabelVisiblityConfigTest' incl. l...